Kill Team: Kill Team Mordelai – Deathwatch Starter Set
Deathwatch kill teams are made up of veteran battle-brothers drawn from the ranks of numerous Space Marine Chapters. Each brings his own strengths and specialist skills, forging a whole greater than the sum of the kill team’s parts. Kill Team Mordelai is a perfect example of this approach.
An expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, this box includes 5 plastic miniatures, a scenery set (with exclusive rules!), and brand-new Tactics and Mission cards. Included:
- A 5 Deathwatch Kill Team: supplied on brown plastic, these can be used to represent Kill Team Mordelai or your own Deathwatch Kill Team. This kit includes a vast array of weaponry – 5 boltguns, 5 power swords, 2 thunder hammers, a frag cannon, 2 storm shields, 2 shotguns, an Infernus heavy bolter, a Stalker-pattern boltgun, 2 power maces and a xenophase blade – along with 7 different heads and 18 Chapter-specific shoulder pads;
- A set of 3 Barbed Venomgorse: a scenery set made up of 3 individual plants. There are 3 trunks and 3 sets of flora, which go together to make the wild and strange-looking plants – there’s a lot of scope for variety, and no two Venomgorse need look the same;
- 11 Tactics cards and 2 Mission cards: the Tactics cards are split between the 4 Deathwatch Tactics taken from the Kill Team Core Manual and 6 Deathwatch Tactics exclusive to this set, giving you new ways to play with your Deathwatch kill team. Also included is a Tactics card for the included scenery, providing rules for incorporating them into your games. The 2 Mission cards are split between 1 Matched Play and 1 Narrative Play mission;
- An 8-page booklet describing Kill Team Mordelai, their history and background, along with a showcase of painted miniatures and a timeline of their deployments;
- 5 datacards for Kill Team Mordelai, ready for you to use right away;
- A sheet of card gaming tokens, including 10 Move/Charge tokens, 10 Fall Back/Advance tokens, 10 Shaken tokens, 10 Ready/Shoot tokens, and 6 Objective tokens.