Sector Mechanicus: Derelict Factorum
A detailed, striking scenery set, the Derelict Factorum is a modular plastic kit entirely compatible with others across the Sector Imperialis and Sector Mechanicus ranges. Combine as many kits as you like to create enormous, evocative multilevel environments perfect for games of Warhammer 40,000!
Battered and broken by countless centuries of gruelling conflict, the Sectors Mechanicus nonetheless stand tall as a testament to Humanity’s expansion across the galaxy. Each Sector provides a huge variety of cover and high ground for squads of warriors to battle over.
The kit is comprised of 6 frames of plastic components:
- 2 frames of wall sections, each containing 3 windowed wall sections – 1 double width and 2 half-width – with pillars and capstones for each wall;
- 1 frame of ruins and floors, containing 1 ruined corner piece section, 3 sections of broken floor, 1 section of unbroken floor, 1 small broken column, 4 small broken floor sections, 1 top piece, 2 support arches, 2 lamps which plug into the underside of the floor sections and 1 small circular lamp;
- 1 frame of chimney parts, containing 1 large chimney stack, 2 smaller stacks, and a selection of caps for each;
- 1 frame of silo parts, containing a large cylindrical silo with a detailed vent cap, external door and manhole cover;
- 1 frame of ruins, complete with 3 floor sections, an industrial boiler and a small chimney stack (with cap), along with 3 broken gantries.